I invite you to vote, share, post, reblog and get as many people as you can to vote on this poll. HDR used to be a hated technique, only remembered for it’s garish colours and halos. However it is much more than that now, it is gathering pace as a largely recognisable technique and I would love everyone’s honest opinions on HDR Photography.
So please, vote, then share with as many people as you can, any social media or even your own followers.
Lets find out what everyone really thinks…
- HDR Photo Camera updated, adds flash control and post-processing (wpcentral.com)
- Beautiful HDR Time-lapse of Tokyo Will Make You Want to Travel to Japan. Now. (en.rocketnews24.com)
- Which is the better Windows Phone 8 HDR app? HDR Camera or HDR Photo Camera (wpcentral.com)
- B&W vs HDR: A photographic battle (matadornetwork.com)
- Luminosity masks: why raw HDR is the best HDR (michaeljohnburgessphotography.wordpress.com)
- HDR Clocks (ajburuca.com)
- HDR Camera: Giving your Windows Phone 8 photos some high dynamics (wpcentral.com)
- The Lovers and the Haters (ravenphotographyuk.wordpress.com)
- HDR Camera App on Android (ravenphotographyuk.wordpress.com)
- HDR One Forum (ravenphotographyuk.wordpress.com)